Sunday, June 30, 2019

June Specials

For my June specials, as a Prescott hair stylist, I will be performing (and discounting!) Brazilian Blowouts once again. This seems to be the trend that won't go away!

Here is the link to my specials: Brazilian Blowout In Prescott Arizona

Just a few comments as well before I run off to work.

I love working with naturally curly hair. I come from a family with a lot of girls with extremely curly hair. I love to work with the natural movement of the hair, and to get the best natural style.  I have a cousin who either set her hair on very large rollers, or set it in pin curls for years. The first time I cut and styled her hair, I cut it and blew it dry with a round brush. She had no idea she could do that with her hair after all the years setting it. It was beautiful, and for the many years I cut her hair I cut it many different ways. She loved it and told me, "I trusted you totally. You also helped me finally appreciate my curly hair." 

What a great moment that was!

Prescott Hair Stylist Dawn David
ltldrd@gmail.com
(928) 273-8111


No comments:

Post a Comment