Thursday, January 24, 2019

Prescott Hair Stylist Dawn David

Hello!

EDIT: I'm no long at one location! Please send me a message if you are interesting in my services. For now, I'm still located in Prescott, Arizona, but not for long! 

My name is Dawn David and I am a hair stylist in Prescott, Arizona. I am a certified and licensed cosmetologist in Arizona as well, so I also do nails, hair extensions, Brazilian Blowouts, color, perms, cuts, etc.


Please disregard the map below, as I'm not at this location anymore! It's still here as I can't figure out how to delete it! :-(


Here are the services I offer and the pricing. Please understand that all prices are subject to change, so please visit me at our location for a firm price which won't change, based on the current condition of your hair.

Color - $45.00 and up.
Perms - $55.00 and up.
Shampoo, blow dry and set - $24.00 and up.
Women's Haircut - $35.00 and up.
Men's Haircut - $22.00 and up.
Child (under the age of 12) Haircut - $14.00 and up.
Hi-Light - $45.00 and up.
Wax - $10.00 and up.
Mani - Call Dawn for pricing at: (928) 273-8111.
Pedi - Call Dawn for pricing at: (928) 273-8111. 

Prescott Hair Stylist Dawn David
Prescott Hair Stylist Dawn David on Facebook
Brazilian Blowout In Prescott Arizona